If you have deleted your important photos or albums by mistake or or had your smartphone accidentally wipe everything from your gallery, then you know that particular variety of ”bottomless pit in your guts” feeling. Never fear, your lost photos are not really lost at all. We’ll show you just how easy it is to get back deleted photos on Android. There’s only one thing to remember: act fast.
- Download Free Trial Dr.Phone For Android By Wonder Share (Mac or PC)
First of all: turn off Wi-Fi and data connections on your phone. The reason to do this is that when data is deleted, whether photos, music or documents, it is not actually deleted until something has been written over it in the device’s memory.
All that is initially deleted is the index that points to where the data starts in your memory, so as long as you can find that point again, you can get your deleted pictures back. If that new data gets written over the top of where your lost pictures are, they will be lost forever. A poorly-timed update can be disastrous.
Note: this process requires root privileges on your phone.
How to Get Back Deleted Photos From Android
1.After Downloading Dr.Phone App on to your computer. There are other programs available, but we’ve always had good results with.
2. Install the program, launch it and register. You’ll see the screen below.
3.Run the Program And Connect your smartphone with your pc through usb cable
4.Enable USB Debugging
If your device can be detected by the program, you can directly skip to the next step. If not, you’ll get the window below and need to enable USB debugging on your device at first.
There are three different ways to finish this job for different Android system below:
- For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
- For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
- For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
5. Once Dr.Fone for Android has made the connection to your smartphone, you’ll be able to select from the following categories of deleted files. We’re only after photos, but if you’ve lost more than that you can tick as many categories as you like.
6.Scan Your Android Device Before the scan, click “Next” button on the program’s window to choose file type to scan.
Note: Before you start, please make sure that the battery is more than 20%.
7.Oncefor Android has made the connection to your smartphone, you’ll be able to select from the following categories of deleted files. We’re only after photos, but if you’ve lost more than that you can tick as many categories as you like.
8.After scanning, the window will show you all the data found. You can preview all your pictures, as well as contacts and messages in the scan result. Then mark the data you want to restore and click “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
That’s it in this way you can easily get back deleted photos on android device.If you don’t have pc then there are lot of application on play store which allows you to recover your photos without pc.